Picnics are pretty simple, right? Wrong! Okay, it’s really not that serious but think about it, you definitely want to be prepared when you take your bae or your family out (or go by yourself). So we’ve done the thinking for you and put a list together so you can have the perfect outing.
- Location. The best part about a picnic and the actual definition is to have a packed meal outside. We recommend picking a place that is picturesque. Yeah we know you’ll be all up in your boo’s eyes, but nothing beats a grassy area surrounded by nature. No grass? No problem! That’s why they make picnic tables.
- Picnic Blanket. Who doesn’t love a comfy blanket? I’m pretty sure my kids would say the best part of a picnic is sitting on a blanket outside. We can recommend some pretty comfy ones here. Just saying.
- Food. When it comes to food for your Perfect Picnic, anything goes. We recommend foods that are portable, pre-cut and can be enjoyed at room temperature. Fruit, veggies, hummus, guac, lunchmeat, crackers, chips, cheese, or stop and grab a bucket of chicken on your way!
- Dranks. Because you’ll likely want something to wash those crackers down! Pack water, juice, or get fancy and get the plastic champagne flutes and some bubbly.
- Trash Bag. Don’t be that person. Clean up after yourself. Please and thank you.
- Make it Interesting. Enjoy your time outside by reading, writing, draw, blow bubbles with the kiddos, throw a ball, fly a kite, have fun!
Do you have great picnic tips to share? Let us know in the comments. Sharing is caring!